Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Michael Moore's Underwear

The Detroit Free Press reports that Michael Moore's been offering "underwear, noodles and snacks to college students in exchange for their promise to vote".

Well......

Do you think he offered his own underwear? Maybe as some kind of groupy souvenir? Something to hang on the dorm room wall.

Just send me $10, cash, and I'll have a professional psychic excise that from your memory.

You know, when I was in college, underwear was kind of a low priority. Noodles and snacks would have been pretty high up there. Midshipmen like to eat....and sleep. But underwear?! I think I had one for each day of the week and used the same seven pairs for the entire four year program. By the end, they'd been reduced to waistbands and trace molecules.

Is underwear really something that would motivate college students to vote one way or the other. Anyway, what kind of creepy guy offers a pair of briefs to young kids? How old is Moore anyway? Somewhere in his forties? Close enough. I just don't feel like looking it up. I might happen upon a photo of him and upset my innards.

Anyway, can you imagine sitting in the quad, hangin' with your friends and having Michael Moore walk up to you, wearing a raincoat, and offering you undergarments?

I shudder to imagine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home