Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A Shameless Plug for a Great Product: Me!

OK. This is a political Blog. You let me onto your desktops to partake of pithy, thank you O'Reilly, commentary and clever repartee. At least that's what I let myself think. So, I'm gonna beg your forbearance while I ask you all for a favor.

I've been consulting for the last year and it's been a lot of fun.

Still, I've missed the camaraderie that comes with being part of a corporate team. So, I've decided to return to full-time employment with a good company.

My background is eclectic. It includes operations analysis, engineering, project management, marketing & sales, international business development and freelance writing. I've worked in both commercial and government markets.

There are two directions I'm considering.

The first is Management Consulting working with clients on business processes, strategic planning and resource allocation/risk assessments. That resume is here.

The second is Business Development for a defense contractor in either the domestic or international markets. That resume is here.

I'm good with clients. I understand management and technology issues. And I am one hell of a communicator.

I'd appreciate any referrals, suggestions or comments.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home